There is no higher priority to the entire Land Title Family than the safety of our customers and employees. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it’s important we communicate to you the procedures we are following in all our offices to minimize risk. We always want to be sure you feel confident when closing at Land Title Guarantee Company.
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have enhanced some of our procedures in the interest of our customers’ and employees’ health and safety.
- If you or someone you’ve been around has been sick, please stay home and reschedule your closing.
- Talk with your closing agent about utilizing our e-Signature technology to limit time in the closing room.
- Try to limit attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for that transaction.
- When you come into any of our offices for a closing, know that we have prepared for your arrival.
- We will welcome you with a wave instead of a handshake.
- We will have wrapped snacks available for you instead of fresh cookies.
- Our staff will be washing their hands before and after each closing.
- Our closing rooms will be cleaned after each closing.
- Each person present in a closing will receive their own pen for signing and should take it home after the conclusion of the closing.
Thank you for your trust in Land Title Guarantee Company and your decision to close with us. Although the outbreak of COVID-19 has us in uncharted territory, Land Title is prepared to navigate through this time while keeping your health, safety and confidence in us as your closing partner at the forefront of everything we do.
Please contact your sales representative or closing staff if you have any questions on how Land Title is working to ensure your health and safety.