Land Title’s October Charitable Campaign
Each year, Land Title supports a Colorado-based organization for our fall charitable campaign.
This October, we are proud to team with the Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Depression Center, an organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with depression and mood disorders through research, community programs and education.
For each closing conducted during the month of October, Land Title will make a donation to the Johnson Depression Center.
The Johnson Depression Center specializes in evidence-based, innovative approaches to diagnosing and treating patients with depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders and related conditions. Their treatment services include:
- Adult Therapy and Treatment Services
- Medication Management
- Evidence-based Therapies
- Family Therapy/Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Programs (FAMILY – Fostering Anxiety and Mood Improvements in the Lives of Youth)
- Additionally, the organization offers a variety of free educational programs and training focused on mental wellness.
Did you know:
- 1 in 5 adults experience mental illness
- 20% if US adults have an anxiety disorder
- Depression is the leading cause of workplace absenteeism in the US
You can learn more by visiting their website: